There are more dog friendly business out there than you know! We've compiled a list, however, sometimes things change, or the manager decides that dogs should not be allowed. Always call first to ensure that you can bring your pup with you. This list does not contain the different pet stores that are out there, because, well, we figured everyone knows that you can bring your pet there.
- Apple Stores - Your dog can be a genius! Apple says that this usually applies only to standalone stores. Stores that are located in malls have to follow mall policy, and most malls don't allow dogs.
- Athropologie - A funky clothing and housewares.
- Bass Pro Shops - A favorite of dog trainers because you have to navigate stairs, people, loud noises and bears!
- Home Depot - Call first, because some stores allow dogs, others do not. It's at the manager's discretion.
- Homegoods - Actually, all members of the TJXX family allow dogs. This includes Marshalls, TJ Maxx, HomeSense and Sierra Trading Post.
- Lowes - Again, call first, because some stores allow dogs, others do not.
- Orvis - Pick up our dogs' favorite dog beds!
- Urban Outfitters - Shop for the latest and hippest fashions for you and your pup.
- Tuck Sleep - Sleep health for you and your pup.
Let us know if you find stores that you can add to this list! We love taking our pups shopping!!